Thank you for your interest in Sykia!
We hope the links and documents below will be helpful.
- all year: 300
- In summer (hi season): 1500
- Lodging properties:
- Hotels: 4, rooms 110
- Holiday houses
- Rooms to let
- The climate is warm and temperate in Sykia. In winter there is much more rainfall than in summer.
- The Köppen-Geiger climate classification is Csa.
- The average annual temperature in Xylokastro is 17.6 °C.
- The average annual rainfall is 629 mm.
- Download climate data here
Climate graph The driest month is August with 7 mm. Most precipitation falls in December, with an average of 110 mm.<
Background on Sykia
Check out our learn serction with stories about
You can find here our logo in variations.
If you want to write something about us please use it.
Sykia free stock video
Find here a great collection of stock videos about Sykia you can use for free.
Or use this ready made video:
Download from here a map of Sykia. You can use it for any purpose.