Thank you for your interest in Sykia!
We hope the links and documents below will be helpful.
- all year: 300
- In summer (hi season): 1500
- Lodging properties:
- Hotels: 4, rooms 110
- Holiday houses
- Rooms to let
- The climate is warm and temperate in Sykia. In winter there is much more rainfall than in summer.
- The Köppen-Geiger climate classification is Csa.
- The average annual temperature in Xylokastro is 17.6 °C.
- The average annual rainfall is 629 mm.
- Download climate data here
Climate graph The driest month is August with 7 mm. Most precipitation falls in December, with an average of 110 mm.<
Background on Sykia
Check out our learn serction with stories about
You can find here our logo in variations.
If you want to write something about us please use it.